This is a difficult situation for everyone, but the health and safety of our travelers and staff is our top priority.
- Avoid close contact with people who are suffering from acute respiratory infections.
- Avoid touching your eyes, nose, and mouth with unwashed hands.
- Wash hands frequently with soap and water.
- Cover coughs, sneezes with tissues or clothing, maintain distance, wash hands with soap & water.
- If you have fever, cough, shortness of breath, seek advice & share travel history with health professionals.
- Avoid unprotected contact with wild animals. Wash your hands thoroughly after contact with an animal(s).
- Avoid crowded areas or gatherings and follow the instructions only if necessary, to go those areas.
Questions or further request for information can be directed towards firstname.lastname@example.org, Tel: +95 2 4065011.
For the Updated Information of Ministry of Hotel and Tourism
Stay safe and travel responsibly by following these simple but effective guidelines.