Recommendation for Travelers concern COVID-19
- Avoid close contact with people who are suffering from acute respiratory infections.
- Avoid touching your eyes, nose, and mouth with unwashed hands.
- Wash hands frequently with soap and water.
- Cover coughs, sneezes with tissues or clothing, maintain distance, wash hands with soap & water.
- If you have fever, cough, shortness of breath, seek advice & share travel history with health professionals.
- Avoid unprotected contact with wild animals. Wash your hands thoroughly after contact with an animal(s).
- Avoid crowded areas or gatherings and follow the instructions only if necessary, to go those areas.
Questions or further request for information can be directed towards
For the Updated Information of Ministry of Hotel and Tourism
Stay safe and travel responsibly by following these simple but effective guidelines.